Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Red Print Dress

My goal tends to be to never wear the same outfit twice; and given the fact that I have over 850 outfit posts, each with a different outfit, I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job. Summer tends to test my abilities though; there are only so many ways you can wear some dresses! This dress was one of them. I always  only thought to wear it with a white tank underneath and either brown or white shoes. Black accents never even occurred to me! but, I gave it a whirl and it turned out alright!



Black Tank: $4 Walmart
Dress: $6 Goodwill (Similar here for $13.)
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me (Very similar here for $9.)
Flip Flops: $15 (sale) Victoria's Secret
Total: $25



Need more outfit ideas?
Black Lace Trim Tank also worn here , here , here and  here .


Red Print Dress also worn here ..


 Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here and here .



Black Wedge Flip Flops also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2016, I was too preggo to care about posting an outfit, so I did a post of past outfits .


On this day in 2014, I wore this $42 outfit .


On this day in 2013, I wore this $21 outfit  .








No comments:

Post a Comment