Friday, March 24, 2017

Debut of the Elephant Print Dress

I've loved elephants for as long as I can remember. Well, lucky for me, they have decided to be "in style" right now! Yay! Snagged this super cute (and exceptionally comfy) dress from good ol' Walmart!




Moto Jacket: $0 Hand-me-Down from Sis (Similar here for $25 , or here for $37.)
Dress: $10 Walmart
Skinny Chestnut Belt: $1 Goodwill (Similar here in 2-pack for $5.)
Tights: $6 Claire's (Similar here for $10 or here for $7.)
Chestnut Boots : $40 Amazon
Total: $57


Need more outfit ideas?

White Jersey Moto Jacket also worn here and here .

Skinny Chestnut belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .



Black tights also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here ,here , here , here and here . 




Chestnut Boots also worn herehere and here .




On this day in 2015, I wore this $41 outfit .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $45 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $35 outfit  .







No comments:

Post a Comment