Monday, July 20, 2015

Southern Belle

I often feel like a southern belle on her way to church when I wear this hat, which was only fitting with this outfit, because I was going to church!




I originally planned the outfit with the dark floral scarf, but wasn't really feeling it. 
White Summer Cloche Hat: $12 (ish?) Claire's (Kind of similar here for $15 , larger brimmed similar hat here for $5.)
Tank: $8 Walmart
 Skirt: $0 Hand-Me-Down from Sister (very similar here for $23 , or in reverse colors here for $18.)
Shoes: $10 (clearance) Alloy (Kind of similar here for $25.)
Total: $30

Need more outfit ideas?
Hat also worn here.

Tank also worn here , here , here , here and here .


Skirt also worn here , here and here.


Shoes also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here.


On this day in 2014, I wore this outfit .
On this day in 2013, I wore this outfit .





No comments:

Post a Comment