Monday, November 3, 2014

Funeral Attire

Sometimes black is the only thing appropriate to wear. It's taken me two months to post this outfit due to sheer overwhelming sadness. This was  my Mom's funeral. Black for the funeral, and purple for Alzheimer's awareness. ....worst day of my life.
 
 
Blazer: $9 (clearance) Walmart (similar here for $11)
Top: $3 (clearance) Walmart
Pants: $12 Burlington
Shoes: $9 Walmart (about 10 years ago) (Similar here for $9.)
Total: $33

 
 
 
 
 
Need more outfit ideas?
 
Blazer also worn here , here , here , herehere , here , here and here .


 
Pumps also worn here , here , here , here , here, here ,here, here and here .






1 comment:

  1. Excellent and detailed funeral dress selection guide. Many people think that black is the only choice for the funeral dress. The dress can be of any color according to the nature of the ceremony and suitable for the other visitors instead of distracting. On the other hand, I know I am pretty late to do this, but I really feel sad for the loss of your mother. I hope that she is in a better and more comfortable place now.

    Funeral program templates

    ReplyDelete