Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving


We had two different dinners to attend for Thanksgiving. I wanted something comfy but still put together- looking. I have a great love of maxi-skirts, so I just threw a nice sweater with it!

Sweater: $11 WalMart
Skirt: $15 (?) No clue...my best guess would be Urban Behavior several years ago.
Boots: $120 Victoria's Secret (Major splurge for me! Comparable Boots can be found at UrbanOg for around $30.)

I also have a problem understanding how people can tolerate wearing their hair the same (or almost the same) every day! That would drive me bonkers! I wear my hair a lot of different ways. Thanksgiving Day I chose pigtail reverse french braids into a messy coiled bun!

1 comment:

  1. Some people aren't as taented as you are with hair. I would LOVE to be able to pull off even half of the different things you can do with your hair!

    ReplyDelete